7th October 2016The strictly LIMITED COMMUNICATION BOX SET! This collector's item contains all COMMUNICATION 2016 products.
The innards of the box is built like an upside down pyramid - starting with the vinyl album and ending with an USB-stick containing all formats and some goodies. Special: the "I'm the Message" poster telling the story in pictograms and lyrics. Nice one.
The Art of Communication is done by Lucas Buchholz and Bernd Brink aka Weissraum Design/Hamburg. Again, since they have been responsible for the design of the original release in 2003 as well.
FORCED EXPOSURE (USA)
SONIC RENDEZVOUS (Benelux)
The COMMUNICATION BOX SET is strictly limited to 1.000 pieces and comes in a mock up-box:
1. 12“ Vinyl-Album "Communication"
2. exclusive DIN A1 Poster „I´m The Message“ (mm: 594 x 841 / inch: 23,3 x 33,1)
3. limited 7“-Vinylsingle „Life“
4. limited 7“-Vinylsingle „15 Minutes Of Fame“
5. 1 7" signed Karl Bartos portrait
6. 3 pictographic prints
7. Digipak CD-Album
8. USB Card incl. all formats, plus 12“ remix-single (Matthew Herbert´s Doctor Rockit Remix), video, graphics
"I'm the Message" poster ©WeissraumDesign
Every box contains an originally signed portrait of Karl Bartos